Wednesday, 21 June 2017

Quick Note

Hey Everyone!

I've been gone for a really long time and I just want to apologise as I love writing posts for this blog but over the last few months it has been quite difficult.

I take exams pretty seriously which means it's all I can and will focus on for a few months. This means any other things I like to do, I will push away from my thoughts because in my mind these exams 'are everything.' I know they're not but if I don't do as well it means I can't go to university which has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.

I don't think I've worked as hard for anything in my life. There has been a few signs from my body telling me to stop because it can't keep going but I was able to push through that. Although, one sign that I should have listened to were the panic attacks. I usually get one or two panic attacks a year but because exams are a thing I've had 4 and the year isn't over yet. I didn't let these get in the way as I still got up at 7am the next day to revise.

However, now my exams are over but I still feel overwhelmed, stressed and tired.

One of the main things that'll be on my mind for the next few months is whether all of this was worth it but I'll let you know about that.

I'm very glad to be able to write again, to someone who feels like a friend who I haven't seen in a while but there's more posts and stories to come.



Andreia
    xo