Wednesday, 4 January 2017

One New Year's Resolution

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a happy holiday and a great start to the new year.
I have been missing for a while because my holidays weren't as great as I ended up spending the most important days of the holiday in hospital with an ill family member.

It was actually in hospital where I made my new year's resolutions
'Wear no makeup in public more often, ' was one of them and it might be simple to do for some but it's honestly really difficult for me. It was a resolution that I knew would make me more confident and it has, I've done it once so far this year.

I think in the last 2/3 years I've probably only left home 30 to 60 times without makeup. It came to the point where I was wearing makeup to the beach which eventually would come off but I had to put it on anyway. Even if I was in another country where none would know or care about me I had to wear makeup, no matter what.

Although, I wanted to change that and I'm working on it. I have left the house for several hours wearing no makeup and I didn't even realise whenever I glanced passed a mirror. It felt great, I wanted to do it again.

I've realised there's no problem looking the way you do but there's something about being makeup free..

I think one of the greater reasons being makeup free for a while is that you don't need to remove your makeup at the end of the day. I swear I get more sleep because of this missed out step.

I always make sure my new year's resolutions can be completed but with a little challenge. It's a good thing to challenge yourself because in the end the result is that it's not a challenge anymore.

I wish you all the best this year!


Andreia
    xo