Saturday, 10 December 2016

One Of The Best Days

Hey Everyone!

Recently I've just been living life and trying not to pressurise myself with anything, so that's why I've been away for a while.

One of the things I love is music. I don't really attend shows that often, because I need to really love the band to want to travel to see them. Almost all the time, the band that I do love is never in the UK which is especially true with new but small bands.

However, when I found out that Can't Swim were touring the UK, I thought I was going to cry a bit..
I don't usually get my phone out at shows but I really wanted a photo to use as a memory to remind myself if my memory ever decides to forget. 

It was just so great. I can't explain to you how happy I was to be there and that my boyfriend came with me, it was honestly one of the best days.

I couldn't stop smiling on the way there, while being there and on the way back. It felt like it was too good to be true because I love them so much and they were right there in front of me singing. As you can tell I'm still not over it.

We also got to meet the vocalist, Chris, but it was only possible because of my boyfriend. I just couldn't go up and talk to him. This is why you have a boyfriend, someone who is less shy to say hi. I was defiantly starstruck. I managed to say words and he was just so nice, I cant.


If there's an artist or band who you really want to see just go see them, especially if they're not from your country! It's also even better if it's a smaller artist or band, the shows seem to feel more intimate and real, (the only descriptive words I can think of right now, but I think you need to try it out for yourself to feel it).


Andreia
    xo