Sunday, 18 September 2016

Transitioning To Autumn

Hey Everyone!

I have this outfit that I want to share with you, as its an appropriate outfit for the Summer but also for the up coming Autumn.

I wore it without black tights and boots in the summer as a look, honestly I later fell in love. I'd consider it as a statement playsuit, because of the pattern overtaking the material..
Playsuit - Forever 21
Choker - UO

I'm in love with the colours and the design of this playsuit, it's not too special but it's also not too simple. It's a flattering design which is always a good thing. 

The colours, I believe, is what makes it 'appropriate' for Summer and Autumn. You can see the whites, oranges and reds but with the black background it adds an Autumn feel. 

In general, I can say my neck felt too naked and so something needed to be there. I added a choker because 2014 me is back with the chokers. It adds structure in a way and balances the colours in another. 

As part of the look I put my hair up, especially during the Summer. To change up the look for Autumn I had my hair down instead. It's interesting to see how changing your hair can make it seem as if you've completely changed your outfit, when it's actually the same exact one.

I like to call this my 'transitioning to autumn' look. Its something in-between that I can wear just after Summer but before Autumn.



Happy Sundays!  :D



Andreia
    xo