Wednesday, 17 August 2016

What's In My Backpack?

Hey Everyone!

I have always really liked backpacks, but I could never find one which is the right size as I'm pretty short and so it can sometimes be too big for me.

Mini backpacks are hard to find in terms of size, some are too small or too big to be classified as a 'mini.' However, I've found the right one for me and it just fits everything I need..

Backpack - ASOS

What's In -
Purse
Chewing Gum
Prize Tickets 
Keys
Headphones & Hair Tie
Mirror
Eyeliner
Lipbalm

I don't cary a lot with me, but there are a few things which might look random to be carrying.

I like arcades. I got many of those prize tickets, but because I didn't have enough for a prize I kept two and had to exchange the rest into a receipt. I honestly don't have a reason for keeping them, they're just living in the small outside pocket because nothing else lives there. 

I always get questions about my keys. Why a padlock? I didn't have a keyring and I didn't want to buy one, so the first thing I found in a draw was a padlock. I just locked it on and it's now a keyring.

I have a hair tie on my wrist at all times. I also like to keep one as tie for my headphones, as they can take up a lot more space than they need to. I see it as multitasking or a 2 in 1 kind of thing.


Whenever I purchase anything I always place it into my bag and so when I'm carrying my backpack I need to make sure that space is there. It is a small bag and I can say my purse takes up most of the room, but I have managed to fit a raincoat so there space. 5p for a bag might not seem a lot but if it fits in your bag why would you need another bag.


Happy Wednesdays!  :D



Andreia
    xo