Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Off The Shoulder

Hey Everyone!

An outfit created with pieces I love.


Top - Topshop
Shorts - Primark
Backpack - ASOS

Off the shoulder tops are a style that I love and quite possibly wear throughout the year, but obviously in winter they come with sleeves.

I wanted to create a statement outfit with this off the shoulder top, because the two layers with an elasticated top part joining them together isn't enough for me. I love the colour white for the summer and to make it feel more like a summer's outfit I added some blue shorts. I don't usually go for any denim of which is blue, but the white and blue denim go so beautifully.

I had to add a choker to complete the statement part of the outfit. With off the shoulder tops it's easy to wear chokers or any neck jewellery, as the neck area is naked. Along with the choker I added a black leather backpack as it's summer and you wouldn't want to really carry anything.

I don't have a picture with the shoes because I honestly believe any black shoes could go with this outfit. I wore some black vans for a more causal look, but I believe black lace up heels could work for the night time.


Happy Wednesdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo