Wednesday, 11 May 2016

Delice De Poudre

Hey Everyone!

I've recently wanted to try out a lot of different highlighters and bronzers, but I haven't had time in store to try a few before buying.

It's always great when you can get a 2 in 1 type of thing with makeup, especially with highlighters and bronzers. I found this duo by Bourjois..

The first thing I can say about this duo palette is how pretty the colours are. The highlighter may seem to be glittery but instead I would describe it as a soft shimmer which is because the 'shimmer' is not a lot visible when applied. The bronzer is a soft light brown which is a colour that reminds me of the Hoola Bronzer. 

Although both the bronzer and the highlighter aren't as pigmented as I thought they would be. With the bronzer, I have to keep applying it in order for it to be visible and for it to make a difference. I sometimes think that because I have to build the bronzer it actually removes the bronzer which is time consuming, especially when you're like me and leave this part of the makeup to the end. 

With the highlighter it's different, because I don't feel like I need to build up on it as much as I do with the bronzer. The brushes that I use (Real Technique) also seem to show a preference over the highlighter and not the bronzer.

The amount of bronzer and highlight that I used was small, but I like how natural it looks.

The only other thing I personally don't like is the scent, you know me and my scents. It's important that I like the scent, because it's going to be on my face and the scent will just be always present. I think it's meant to smell like chocolate, but for me it doesn't. I have, however, seen that a lot of people actually like the scent.

It adds a soft vibe to any look as it can be subtle as well as extreme if you prefer, by simply applying more and more. I really like it which the only exception of the scent as well as how it can be time consuming. If you also asked me whether I would buy this product again, I probably wouldn't.



Happy Wednesdays!  :D


Andreia
   xo