Sunday, 10 April 2016

ID..

Hey Everyone!

I have a lovehate relationship with Sundays, because it's always one of those days of the week where everything is calm, until you realise it's 9pm and you haven't done anything you were meant to.

I personally like Sundays as it's the day of the week where I can also rant about something.

It was a while back, near to the beginning of March.

A little bit of background information: I'm 5'2.

We had decided to go and watch Deadpool. I was so excited to see this movie because it looked funny from all the trailers and my sort of comedy, (I guess you can also say). It did end up to be funny and all but what happened before matters more to this rant. If you didn't know it's a movie rated 15 and I'm 17 so we were good to go.

The only thing was that I got asked for ID.

I wouldn't say I carry ID, as a student discount card sort of doesn't count as ID in my opinion. I thought at first she was asking for my student discount card, so I could get discount or something alike, but no.

I have never ever been asked for ID for anything in my life, except for this time.

It was just upsetting to think that I don't look older than 15. I blame my height.

I didn't know what to say or how to react, because I remember smiling thinking it was a joke but then the person I was with made me think otherwise.

In the end it was all kind of funny including the movie, but it does annoy me when someone assumes because I'm short, I can't be the age I am.



Happy Sundays!  :D

Andreia
    xo