Saturday, 12 March 2016

'Classy'

Hey Everyone!

I thought a lot about this outfit and it's not even that special, but I put A LOT of thought into it which I never really do.

I was going to a late lunch with the fam(ily).

It was probably my fault too as to why we were late, like we had to wait half an hour for a table but the outfit is cute and worth the time even though it doesn't look like it..

Coat - M Butterfly
Top - Matalan 
Necklace - H&M 
Skirt - Urban Outfitters
Bag - Zara
Shoes - Converse



It's so cold here in the UK and I risked it with this outfit, because I wore a skirt. I honestly wear skirts and dresses at the wrong times, like you could probably tell if you saw me walking down the street as my knees (not my whole legs haha) would be shaking. On the bright side the food was good and so it was cool of me wearing this skirt. 

I love the jacket more than anything in this outfit, as I like to say it looks 'classy' with anything. This is one of my favourite looks with this jacket, but I also like to go with the full black outfit and then this coat on top. I bought it a few years ago from this little store, which doesn't exists anymore and so I don't know of any similar sort of ones.


I need to also point out the way I'm standing..
I swear I can never stand 'right' in photos, especially in outfit of the day type of photos.



Happy Saturdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo