Sunday, 24 January 2016

The unfollower..

Hey Everyone!

The only thing I actually like about Sundays is being able to rant about something, which is always a great relief.

This time it's something small and annoying but it might be relatable for some.

I love Twitter, because everyone there understands my humour and I guess I understand their's too. In other words it's a funny place to be.

Although there is this one guy. I don't know who he is and he probably doesn't know me either, but he currently follows me. I've realised that the thing we have in common is music, which is interesting in a way.

The only problem is he keep following and then unfollowing. It might not seem like a big deal, but it's SO annoying!

When I get the notification that someone has followed me, I just know his username and it's him. The thing is that this has happened like 5 times and I can't stand it. It's not like I'm not following him, because I am. I just don't know why he's doing this.

I guess he just realised that I'm too cool?

And so unfollowing was a big mistake?

I'll keep you updated if he unfollows again.

UPDATE 1: He unfollowed :/
UPDATE 2: He followed again


Happy Sundays!  :D


Andreia
   xo