Sunday, 31 January 2016

No size chart..

Hey Everyone!

I can't believe it's the last day of January, but it's satisfying to know that a month finishes on a Sunday and starts on a Monday.

I've been away for a week and I'm sorry as I wasn't meant to but this week has been uncontrollably busy.

You might know that I have the worst luck with online shopping and so it's a rare occurrence when something actually arrives like it was seen on the website. Although out of the things that I thought I could never go wrong with, I went wrong with. I'm talking about accessories.

I have been looking for a very small black backpack for a while and thought I found the perfect one. The only problem was the sizing for the accessories, because it indicated that the product was an 'M' with no measurements. An 'M' can be many sizes and so after a bit of research none knew what the measurements for an 'M' was. It's not like this is an unknown website or store because it was the opposite as it's also sort of linked with another popular store.

I wanted a very small backpack and in the pictures available it looked like it would be the size I wanted. I didn't know though.

I decided to wait a few days just in case I found something different, but it was reduced twice!

Honestly, I thought this was some type of sign that I need to get this backpack without any doubts because it's a sign. I don't normally believe in these kinds of things and I guess it was late at night too, which is why I just went with it.

As soon as it arrived I knew I made a mistake.

The package looked lager for a backpack that I thought would be small. I tried to convince myself that it's just extra space, but it was clear when I opened it and saw how huge.

I had this similar problem back in the summer, when I ordered a backpack to find it was huge even though it did show the measurements :/

The backpack has been thrown into my closet with hope that one day I'll need to use it, but if not I could always gift it to someone as the price tag is still on.

I'm still looking for the 'perfect one' and I've learnt my lesson to now shop in store when it comes to anything accessory related.


Happy Sundays!  :D


Andreia
    xo