Thursday, 24 December 2015

Studio Secrets Primer

Hey Everyone!

I don't know about you, but I always need to use a primer.

As it's the holidays I like to apply more makeup than I normally do and so having a primer allows it to stay on for a little longer.

It's one of those products where there are a lot of different types available, like this L'Oreal Studio Secrets Primer. The difference within this product is the texture, because it's not your usual creme like texture..

The texture of the product was something different and new..

It has a sponge like texture, because when you apply pressure it seems as if it springs back which is interesting. I didn't know what to expect next, until I applied it. It's sponge like texture disappears and leaves your skin feeling smooth but also soft. 

I'd say it's a weird feeling. 

It has to be blended in quite a bit or else small bits will be left behind. I somehow always end up with these 'bits' on my eyebrows so make sure to check and blend it everywhere. 

When it's all blended in it will leave a mattified effect, which is a good thing as it can help with oily skin. Having oily skin like myself has it's benefits, (I know I too can't believe there's benefits) but with this product it helps eliminate the appearance by portraying a more mattified skin even without applying makeup. If makeup is later applied it will last for a few hours and it doesn't feel as if your makeup is sliding down your face.

This was a spontaneous purchase, as I didn't know anything about this product. I mainly purchased it as I saw the word 'primer' and that it's pink. 

I think the price is a little high, due to the small amount you receive, even though you only need a small portion to apply it. I would mainly recommend it to those who want to try a completely different textured primer as well as for those who want to eliminate the appearance of oily skin. 



Happy Wednesdays/Thursdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo