Thursday, 29 October 2015

SuperCat Eyeliner Pen

Hey Everyone!

I have been waiting for this product to come through the mail and it finally has arrived!

I've never been this excited for an eyeliner, but I do love eyeliner to a point where if I could only wear one makeup product it would be eyeliner.

A lot has been said about the Soap & Glory SuperCat Eyeliner and so I decided to try it myself..
This eyeliner is very different to the ones I normally go for, because it's in a form of a pen which I always thought is one of the hardest ways to apply eyeliner. 

The actual pen goes from thin to thick very quickly, as the pen is more thick that thin and this can be a good or a bad thing. The good thing is that it's easier to fill in the eyeliner, but it can be hard to create a fine wing/flick when the pen is that thick. Although the tip is very thin, which finishes the wing in a perfect way as you can see above.

I really like the carbon black effect, because it's less intense when compared to black as it's a little bit more on the grey side. This effect is quite hard to notice as you would need to be quite close to see the effect it has.

It's also an eyeliner that is easy to use, which for me is one of the most important things when it comes to eyeliner. It has a cylinder like shape, which I thought would make it harder to use as there could have been a lack of grip, but the product itself is quite thin and so it does make it easier to use.

I mainly use and wear this eyeliner when I have a lot of time, because it always takes me a bit more than a while to get the eyeliner to look the way I like it. I am a perfectionist when it comes to eyeliner, especially as I do my eyeliner in a more complicated way.

I swear my eyes are the most sensitive things ever, because this eyeliner sometimes makes me cry and I think it might because of the strong scent. I always comment on the scent or smell of products and with this one I'm not a fan.

For the quality and the whole product itself £6 can be seen as such an amazing price. 

I would defiantly recommend this product, but I don't think it takes over first place for the best drugstore eyeliner.


Happy Thursdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo