Wednesday, 7 October 2015

The Power Of Make Up

Hey Everyone!

'The Power Of Makeup' has been something that has been going around, where you only apply makeup to half of your face.

It's really interesting to see the difference it makes and how it can have a lot of power on the way you look with it as well as without it.

I've always been one of those people who could never see the difference. I would apply makeup in the morning and remove it at night, but I couldn't see the difference. I knew there was a difference, but I just couldn't see it.

That's why only applying makeup to half of my face is what made me realise the difference..
With
Without
The other day I woke up and decided to film and take pictures with half a face of makeup. I was very spontaneous, because whenever I need to write a blog post or film a video I plan it in some sort of way.

I really like makeup. 

I think it's one of those things that I could spend hours on to just create different looks. I probably wouldn't wear any of them out, because it can take double the amount of time to get ready and I also might forget the products I used or how I did it. 

I see it as an art too. I know some people don't, but I do.
Someone might have said this before, but your face can be seen as the canvas or the base to your masterpiece. 

It can take skill and patience to create a work of art.
For example, eye makeup can be difficult to master, because you can't just learn it in a day as there's a lot to it to make it be something.

I hope you understand too that you don't need makeup to feel like a masterpiece.


Happy Wednesdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo