Sunday, 4 October 2015

A Levels..

Hey Everyone!

It's SUNDAY!

I'm so tired and I don't know how I've made it through the week, but the idea that I'm able to rant at the end of the week makes me happy.

I've always been excited for the weekends.

I liked the idea of having nothing to do as it meant that I could play the Sims, but now all I do is sleep and do homework.

In a way it's my fault as I made this decision, but I'm just making the situation worse.

I am doing four subjects so far that includes Maths, Geography, Psychology and ICT. I also for some reason have decided to do an EPQ, which is an extended project qualification that is like another subject.

Apparently everyone gets hit by the change from GCSE to A Levels, which is weird because I haven't been hit by it yet? (I suppose).

Although what I have been hit by is the amount of homework and tasks I get. I feel like sometimes the teachers forget that I have other subjects as well as there's. For example, there are times where I get set pages to do out of a textbook due in for the next day. This is when I don't know where to start with homework as I have other pieces to do that night too.


I'm already used to receiving homework for each lesson, that I always have to ask myself if I'm 1000% sure if we didn't get homework when we didn't get any. Yanow?

I've been through two 200 paged notebooks and nearly finished my maths books, when it hasn't even been a month. I feel like most of my money is going to be spent on paper for the next two years, which I mind a lot as paper can be expensive, (if you're buying that much).

I have a folder for each subject and so when it's that day of the week where I have 3 subjects on one day, I cry. I will have to carry two folders as well as the textbooks and notebooks to go with that class. I'm afraid the straps on my handbag will brake sooner than I predict.

At my school we don't have a uniform for a levels, which is great in a way as you can express your style but I'm running out of ideas. I've given up now as I wear whatever with whatever and I don't apologise for looking like whatever I'm looking like.


I think that's all I have to say, right now.


Happy Sundays!  :D


Andreia
    xo