Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Blues, Pinks & Purples | OOTD

Hey Everyone!

I really like flannels thats why I own a few.

I know that it's technically considered autumn now and that flannels aren't as warm for those cold days, but for me it's perfect.

The weather where I live starts off quite cold in the morning, but as it starts to turn into the afternoon the sun comes out and is warm enough. If I'm wearing a flannel on a day like this it will keep me warm and not too hot, (because who likes being too hot?!).

Flannel - Primark
Top - Zara
Jeans - Zara
Shoes - Converse

The colour scheme in this outfit has been my absolute favourite. I like how the light blues, pinks and purples all go well with each other. The acid effect on the flannel adds a little something too. I went with dark bottoms and shoes, because the colour as well as the attention was already happening at the top.

I have to say as well that these converse are my current go to shoes. They are just so comfortable and look so good with black jeans. This is important, because all I wear is black jeans.

I have been asked a lot of questions about my style recently and it makes me happy that people are interested. It took me a while to find out what my style was, but when I did I found out that it's 'Edgy and Pearl.' It might sound a little weird and I understand why. I love the edgy sort of look, but I don't like my outfits to look too edgy which is why I've mixed it with pearl. I always wear pearl earrings and the colour of a white pearl is soft, which is what makes my outfits not look too edgy.


Happy Wednesdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo