Wednesday, 9 September 2015

Basic Rings

Hey Everyone!

I really like rings.

I always thought that adding rings to your hands would make them more special, because it's like dressing them up. It's a weird thought as rings don't cover much, but it's nice to wear one or a few at the same time.

That's why it's so easy to pair rings over and over..


I used to always pair silver rings with silver rings and gold rings with gold rings, but I've learnt that you can mix both of the metals together, (like in the photo above). The key to this is choosing gold or silver as your main colour, but then add one or two silver rings. It's simple.

At times it can be hard to figure out whether or not it's too many rings that you are wearing on one hand. I would normally only wear up to 4 rings on one hand, whereas on the other hand I would wear less (like either 1 or 2 rings).

My favourite type of rings to wear are mid rings. 

The other types of rings don't fit tightly on my fingers as I have small hands, but with mid rings they always seem to fit right and so this means that they are less likely to fall off.

The best way to decide which rings go with which is to buy a ring pack, where you get a few rings that all go with each other, like this one.



Happy Wednesdays!  :D

Andreia
    xo