Wednesday, 26 August 2015

What's In My School Make Up Bag?

Hey Everyone!

This time next week I'll be in school for the first time in 3 months! I can't believe that I've had a 3 months break, but as I start to get everything ready for school I start to believe that it's coming to an end.

One of my favourite things to do before school is get my make up bag ready. I don't wear a lot of make up on a daily basis, that's why the make up bag itself it pretty small. This make up bag is from Cath Kidston, but I'm still not 100% sure if I want to use this bag as it's very narrow.


All of the Make Up 
- Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder (which I dropped today and broke)
-L'Oreal Superliner Ultra Pression 
- EOS Lip Balm in 'Sweet Mint'

Brushes
- Dirty Works Powder Brush
- Real Techniques Buffing Brush

All else that's in the bag
- Simple Make Up Wipes
- Hand Sanitiser
- Mirror (which is hidden somewhere)


Most of the items in this make up bag are for 'just in case' sort of situations. For instance, my eyes water a lot which means that sometimes my eyeliner gets messed up from my 'tears,' so I can easily use the mirror and eyeliner to correct it (or most of the time to fill in the gaps). 

I also have oily skin and applying powder creates a huge difference in the oil levels of my face, (meaning one part of my face will not be more or less oily, instead it will be equal). The concealer comes along with the powder, because sometimes my oily skin likes to push away the concealer that has already been applied.

Everything else is just essential, because you never know what's in the day thats coming. A lot of things might happen in a day and you could have the perfect 'ingredients' to make it better.


Happy Wednesdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo