Thursday, 9 July 2015

Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara

Hey Everyone!

For some reason I've just been trying out mascaras, even though I don't wear them on an everyday basis. I was at the Clinique desk re purchasing an eye cream, because their skincare range is amazing and the lady there happens to give me the Clinique Lash Power Feathering Mascara to try out. I've never tried any products from the make up range by Clinique, but I can tell you now that I wasn't disappointed.


The first thing that I realised with this mascara is that it felt so light on my eyelashes, like feathers. At times I would forget I had this mascara on, as it feels like nothing is there and that my eyelashes are not weight lifting. 

The wand of this mascara is in a shape that I prefer my mascaras to be, because it's a shape that works for any eye shape or size and I have different shaped eyes (if you look closely) so it works the same way on both eyes.

Another thing I really like about this mascara is how it's long wearing. I wore it for a few hours the other day and my eyelashes looked the same since I first applied it. This is also a mascara that can be removed easily with any make up remover, which is very helpful especially when you're too tired but have to remove your make up, it can be done quicker.


Without the mascara.

With the mascara.


The mascara does make a difference to my eyelashes, but it's not a very big difference. I like how this mascara makes my eyelashes look natural and not like I'm wearing mascara. I did apply about 1 - 2 coats, which I think was the right amount as I didn't want spider looking eyelashes. 

It's also good that this mascara doesn't clump, but instead separates the eyelashes making them look natural. 

I didn't have a mascara planned to take with me on holiday, but now I know that I will be taking this one with me, especially because it's travel size. 

At boots you can find this mascara for £18, but in the full size version. It comes in two different shades with one being 'Black Onyx,' (which is the one I got) and 'Dark Chocolate.'


I would recommend this mascara to those who want natural looking eyelashes, but don't want people to know that they are wearing mascara. For example, if at your workspace or school you're not allowed to wear make up, you could probably get away with this mascara. 


Happy Thursdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo