Friday, 29 May 2015

Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation | Review

Hey Everyone!

I have recently been trying out the new Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid Foundation.


I didn't have high expectations when I bought this foundation and so thought it would be ok, but it's really great. I don't use foundations on a regular basis, but this foundation has made me want to after the results it gave..

Before
After

This foundation covers the skin nicely by not leaving any discolouration or patches if it's blend well into the skin. The foundation is nor thick or thin as it's kind of in the middle, meaning that it can easily be built up for more coverage or colour. I just really like how natural it looks and how easy it is to apply. It also makes large pores look a lot smaller, like the ones on my forehead.

The only downside is that it does leave my skin feeling a bit rough, even though I have slightly oily skin. With this it also left my face quite itchy after applying it, but it may just be my skin as my skin can be quite sensitive at times. I did use a primer and a powder on top to eliminate shininess from my oily skin.

There's also not a wide range of colours as there are about 8 different shades, but I think 'Ivory' for me is the closest to my skin tone, even though I need to be careful with those foundation lines.

Besides that this foundation does last for a long time. For example, when I wore this foundation for prom it was applied at 5 pm and didn't leave my face until 1 am where I removed it with some make up wipes.

I got this foundation when it was on offer, so I didn't pay £7.99.

I would recommend it, but I think more for those with 'normal' skin as I think it would leave an even more flawless finish.


Happy Friday!  :D


Andreia
    xo