Monday, 4 May 2015

24 Hours..

Hey Everyone!

I completely forgot that yesterday was Sunday as today is a Bank Holiday here in the UK, so it felt to me as if it was still Sunday. To make up for that I will do a Sunday's Rant post today as I thought it was Sunday today.


I feel like I have been blind for years, because only now has been the time that I have opened my eyes to things I've ignored, like make up products.

The other day I was shopping for foundation, which is a product that I only wear for special events and since you can only have the same foundation up to 9 months I had to get a new one.

I went out into the wild world of shopping, which I only do a few times a year as I mainly shop online. But anyways I started to realise the labels on the make up products. Some lip, face and even some eye products had the label of 'lasts 24 hours.'

That is something that I don't get.

Why would you want something that lasts the whole day if you aren't going to wear it for the whole day?


For example, you aren't going to sleep with it or shower with it and to be honest it probably doesn't last 24 hours, as it's just the whole label thing.



But what annoys me and what makes me rant about it is for the fact that they use that label for no reason. It's even annoying when people put this for the test by saying how it actually lasts 20 hours and not 24. All I can think is 'for real?' and 'did you actually time it for 24?' But who has time to do this, (defiantly not me).

I guess it could be used to trick people into thinking that it lasts forever, but I know some products that say nothing about lasting for 'how many hours' and last longer than the ones that do.


I don't mean to offend anyone, but I just thought that this topic should be thought about and maybe even ranted about.


Happy Sundays!

(aka Monday but Sunday for me)


Andreia
    xo