Friday, 3 April 2015

Urban Outfitters | Haul

Hey Everyone!

I did a little bit of shopping at one of my favourite stores recently, mainly because they had a sale of 75% off and I couldn't resist it.

If you didn't read one of my latest posts here, then you wouldn't have know the amount of bad luck I got recently from this store, but I somehow mange to still shop at this store.

Clothing


1. 
2. 
3. 
4. 


1. 
'Caged' Top - (is what I like to call it) - This is probably my favourite item that I purchased, because it's so different and edgy. It's also a type of top that I've been looking for, as it looks cool and lies well when on. It was around £9.

2. 
Acidic Tee - I love how this Tee is very slouchy and casual. But the acidic effect gives it more character and style. For me it's kind of cropped and was £5.

3.
Chiffon Surplice Cami - When I saw the model wearing this Cami, I thought it was going to be too revealing, but it was reduced from £25 to £5. I decided to get an XS just to make sure that it wouldn't be as revealing and it worked, as it's not as revealing. This Cami is made from two different types of materials, which cross over at the front making it unique.

4.
Baseball Tee - I love baseball tees and this one is just different to all of the others that I own, because this one is short sleeved and has dark coloured blue dots (sort of thing) all over. This one was also £5 and there was also a red one, but I preferred this colour.



Swimsuit 


I fell in love with this bikini and so didn't see £30 as a lot for just a bikini top. It just reminds me of the Triangl Bikinis, without the bottoms of course. This has sold out in UO, but this bikini top can also be found at ASOS.


Accessories


I've wanted this bag since I first saw it out at UO, but it came with a £38 price tag which kept me away from buying it. In the end I purchased it and I'm so glad, because it's now £42 for some reason. I got the Brown & Black one, which means I can reverse the bag to get it to the Brown colour too. This bag is also HUGE and can fit almost anything.

 

Knee High Socks are turning into a new obsession of mine, because I love how they make your outfit look cute and warmer. I have drifted more to the grey colour, because I have a lot of black socks and clothes. I've had my eye on these specific knee high socks and was just thrilled to see that they were reduced to £4.


Skincare

 

The story behind this is that I needed to get £1 of something in order to get free delivery. I didn't know UO sold things for a pound, but I was so happy that they did. I purchased this deep cleansing mud mask, which I will hopefully try soon and see if it contains any magic. 



Happy Fridays!  :D


Andreia
    xo


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
| Disclaimer - I'm not trying to brag or anything alike. 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------