Sunday, 8 March 2015

Just a waste..

Hey Everyone!

Firstly I'd like to apologize for not posting posts this week, as I've had lots of mocks this week and so have been busy but also stressed.

The good news is that I'm not as busy or stressed, so we can move on with the start of this weeks Sunday Rant. But because school has been flowing through my head for the last few days, it was all I could think and dream about. Yep, I even dreamed about it.

If you took ICT for your GCSEs then you can relate to this post, but if you don't like it when people waste things then you'll also be able to relate to this.

In IT we use the computers for everything that we do, but one thing that I don't get is why do we have to print everything and I literally mean EVERYTHING. It's just a waste of paper, because there's so many pages that I've had to re do and re print. It gets even worse when it comes to presentations, because one presentation has to go on each page, so that it can be read clearly. The other day I had to re print a 23 paged powerpoint, because all I had to do was add the logo to each slide. There is an alternative, as teachers can actually go into your user area and look at your work, or they could just sit with you to read though your work.

I was actually talking to one of my friends the other day about this and they agreed. They even said how I should write to the school about this in order to save the paper.


It's always great to get these types of things out of the system, but hopefully something should be done to stop this waste of paper.

A little back story..
When I was younger I valued paper A LOT, because there wasn't a lot of plain white paper it in the house and so I only used it when I really needed it, like for school. The 'other paper' was what I called it, was just ruled paper from notebooks, which I would use for everything including coping stories from books ----> this was my favourite hobby as a kid.


Happy Sundays!  :D


Andreia
    xo