Saturday, 21 February 2015

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer Review

Hey Everyone!

I mainly wear concealer and so it's really important for me to have the right shade, coverage etc. I still haven't found the perfect shade for my under eye area, as I want a shade a big lighter to brighten up my eyes, but I just haven't found it.

I needed a new concealer and so picked up the Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer..


The first thing that I noticed when applying this concealer was that it blended in very easily and quickly. I was so surprised, but glad that it now means it takes less time to apply and blend it in. I also liked how the consistency of the product was thin, as so when applied under the eye area it doesn't create that cakey look.

I would say that this concealer should be mainly used for the under the eye area, because it's not thick and so will not work when trying to cover spots or pimples. It might also conceal areas that only need a light coverage.


Before

(Excuse the veiny eye area).


After


As you can see it does make a difference and leaves a healthy looking under eye, which is something I clearly need.


It's priced at £5.49 which is an amazing price for the results it leaves. 

As you probably know from my YouTube Channel I use the Fit Me Concealer by Maybelline everyday, but this might have to be a new favourite for the under eye area. I will still be using the Fit Me concealer for other blemishes, that the Wake Me Up concealer doesn't cover. 



Happy Saturdays!  :D


Andreia
    xo