Monday, 10 March 2014

I WON!

Hey Everyone!

It's true!

I did win, and I can't belive I did, because it was a 1 in 6 chance of winning, and I'm normally one of those people who are lucky for most times, but only when the the prize is nothing.

It's quite hard to tell you what I have won, because I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but I will just say it anyways.

I won ...

ANOTHER SNICKERS BAR!


I didn't lie about the 1 in 6 chance  :)


Proof of my winning of a FREE bar, and yes I have already clamied it  :)

It all started when... 

I was sat on the sofa and my Mum came home, with a Snickers Bar for me, (so glad she did).
I opened it and ate the bar slowly, so that the taste could last in my mouth for more time. But as I was about to put the wrapper in the bin, it said CONGRATULATIONS!
I was SO happy that I made an evil laugh, because it meant that my Mum had to give my another one, (if you didn't know my Mum & Dad own a Fish and Chips shop, and they sell Snickers and Mars bars at their shop too). The reason why I made an evil laugh, was because my Mum said it would be my last Snickers bar, but no she was wrong, (because you know how Mum's are always right, she wasn't this time).

But yeah, that was the story.


BTW I made up the whole "It's quite hard to tell you what I have won, because I don't know if I'm allowed to say, but I will just say it anyways."



Hope you enjoyed todays post, even though you porbably thought I won a car or something, but no a Snickers.




Andreia 
   xo